My account to disappeared!

Hello
Here is already 2 weeks that I contact the hotline by different means but I still have no answer! Indeed I can no longer connect to my account, and even when I ask for a new password, it does not come!
The
account in question and link to this mailbox,
solutions.pc.multi@free.fr, and I still do not receive any mail with my
new credentials, thank you for sending me my new credentials!

You’ll need to make a new account.
That email doesn’t exist here.

My account exists from 2013, and I still do not receive recovery mail, thank you for your help.

Maybe the account was considered inactive and deleted?

If you don’t get the email within 5 minutes to your inbox or spam then consider making a new account with a new email.

The account is still there, and I have sites so always active, for example

I have made several requests for new password for a week but still nothing
Thank you for your help

Try that forgot option on the old page?

Your account might have been frozen else if it says it is sending the email then your provider free.fr might be blocking it? Try talking to them or looking at your spam list settings etc.

Thank you for your help
The anti spam movie is disabled

Can the technical service of 000webhost send me an email on a box?

How do you mean?

:clock5:

The new password can be sent by the technical service on another mailbox?

I’m not sure you’ll have to wait and see if a member of staff comes along.

If you visit Hosting24.com and get a premium package that gets you live chat support and ticket system so you could resolve it from there possibly they’d migrate your account/data if available and update your email etc.

Thank you I will wait for a member to reply thank you

Hello nobody can help me?Hello nobody can help me?

There is no free support for users just the community forum, members of staff do regularly come by to help but it is no way instant. Please be patient or upgrade to premium for instant help.

Thanks for the answer, yes I want to go into premium but how do I keep my old account?

Hosting24.com support staff will advise and they usually transfer your data for you.