Reinstate website

Please reinstate my website. It has been suspended for more than a week, presumably because it is so popular. But surely that is a good advert for your services? My site is only used by school children (future prospective customers) and school teachers. If they want to use my website and find your advert, they are going to be disappointed and will associate your services with that disappointment. Instead, let me promote your services! I constantly tell students that this is the best free hosting service around - please let that be true.
funwithlanguages.vacau.com

It throws CPU limit reached. This means that some scripts from your site are crazy on the processing power.
Or your site is so busy with visitors that it triggered the CPU limit.
Anyway this suspension should be finished after 12 or 24 hours, depending on server configuration.
I am not from 000webhost so I can’t help you more.

Thanks for the reply. This happens on a regular basis. However, this time it’s lasted for more than a week. Hopefully, a moderator will see this and check what can be done.

Do you have a backup you could just throw the site up again?

Thanks for you advice. Do I have to delete everything and upload everything again? How does that unblock the site?